Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

June 12, 2016

Nicolai Bergmann x Dazaifu Tenmangu 'SHINKA'


'SHINKA' is a display of Danish floral artist Nicolai Bergmann's beautiful creations, worked seamlessly into the traditional shrine grounds of Dazaifu Tenmangu. I went this morning and the very rainy weather could not dampen my spirits. Please enjoy the shots I took with some difficulty from under my umbrella.

































Thanks for looking. Next week I'll be in Tokyo, so come back for photos of the big city x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh would've loved to see this! The flowers are amazing and are so beautiful against the backdrop. Lovely shots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! His floral arrangements fit wonderfully into the traditional setting. Hope you can see something similar one day too : )

      Delete