Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

October 11, 2015

Antiquing in Hakata Bayside Market


I've always wanted to visit the antique market that happens a few times a year at Bayside Place Hakata, but one way or another something has always come up to stop me going. Not today! Kam and I rode bikes to the port to finally check out "Antiquing in Hakata Bayside" market. Similar to the regular Gokoku Shrine markets, I found the stalls to be very polished and well curated. There's no room for "junk" - it's all very stylish (as are the visitors to the market!) and there are loads of European imported items. Not in the market to buy anything, I enjoyed browsing the stalls at a slow and easy pace taking in all the details. Here are some photos I snapped along the way.































x



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I would love to go to the next one! Do you know when the next one will take place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh sorry I'm not sure -it's only a few times a year. The Hakozaki Flea Market is my favourite and the next one for that is Nov. 29 :)

      Delete