Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

February 21, 2013

On a Mountain Top


Some news! On a sunny but cold public holiday Monday, Kamil and I went mountain hiking in Fukuoka. At the top of the mountain, while enjoying a cup of tea, he proposed to me (and I said yes!) Even though we've been together for almost six years, I was truly was not expecting such a surprise. Happy days!

My darling Roserabbit back in Perth made this picture (care of Sailor Moon) to celebrate ^-^
More adventures to blog about, I'll be back soon.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    It might seem a little weird coming from an internet stranger, but I've been reading about your wonderful adventures for over a year now and you + your fiance always come off as happy, down-to-earth people. And watching your videos together really show how much love there is.
    Wishing you all the best :-) :-)



    www.thefirmavocado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much @anniel. your comment made my night ;)

    ReplyDelete