Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

June 24, 2012

Pamyu Pamyu Revolution: My First and Possibly Last J-Pop Concert


Here are some photos from Friday, when we went to the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu concert in Fukuoka. The concert itself was both good and bad. Kyary is just as cute in real life and her costumes were quite amazing, but the performance side of things was a little bit of a let-down. In any case I'm still really happy I went, but I don't have the energy to write about it in detail now, so please enjoy the photos...


 


 





 

 






I bought a cute t-shirt before the show, and on our way out we were given bags with kyary x mameshiba stickers, a fan and various kyary pamyu pamyu flyers. 



The stickers are my favourite~ the unicorn mameshiba is already happily decorating my macbook.

x

2 comments: