Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

February 12, 2012

Update! Five Things That Have Happened So Far in 2012


Lots has happened recently so I thought I would make a list of the top five things that have happened so far in 2012:

  1. I rung in the New Year with Kam AND my Mum & Dad in Tokyo 
  2. I started my first job in Japan- working at a local magazine
  3. For the first time in my life it snowed in the city I live in
  4. My most precious friend Emily Roserabbit came to visit in Fukuoka (also with her, came the wonderful & often hilarious trio of Jason, Liam and Lou!)
  5. I got my hair cut SHORT and love it!
Life is really lovely and always busy, which isn't a bad thing. Finally I am getting over a nasty Winter's cold, which means my spirits are lifting, as are my coughing fits. Hope everyone else is having a nice start to the year!
x

2 comments:

  1. This post made me smile so big. I'm so happy that you're happy and well, my love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks dear! Hope you have a happy return to Perth. I've loved following your time in Africa- always looking forward to your updates. Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete