Lots has happened recently so I thought I would make a list of the top five things that have happened so far in 2012:
- I rung in the New Year with Kam AND my Mum & Dad in Tokyo
- I started my first job in Japan- working at a local magazine
- For the first time in my life it snowed in the city I live in
- My most precious friend Emily Roserabbit came to visit in Fukuoka (also with her, came the wonderful & often hilarious trio of Jason, Liam and Lou!)
- I got my hair cut SHORT and love it!
Life is really lovely and always busy, which isn't a bad thing. Finally I am getting over a nasty Winter's cold, which means my spirits are lifting, as are my coughing fits. Hope everyone else is having a nice start to the year!