Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

January 19, 2012

Disposable Diaries: Tokyo on Film


Over New Year's, Kam & I flew to Tokyo to spend some time there with Mum & Dad before they left Japan. Usually I take the digital camera everywhere on holidays, but this time I didn't feel like being weighed down. Instead, I got a disposable camera at the station. 
I finally got the photos developed today, and it made me realise how much better it is shooting on film (even if it is just a cheap disposable camera). So here are some little pieces of our fleeting Tokyo getaway...












xxx


2 comments:

  1. yeah,that's what FILM is.
    film records not only light and color but also emotion, feeling and the air of the location as i can see in ur photos.
    so please do not call it a cheap disposable camera. we call it "film with lenses". coz the camera which uve used would be a new camera whith a new film loaded on and the film is not cheap at all. its a great film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the platform sole converse style trainers - sometimes you want a little boost in height without the discomfort of heels :)
    Gems

    ReplyDelete