Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

January 9, 2012

Happy Year 2012: Sunday Market Outfit


Hey, it's 2012. The end of last year was such a blur, that only now is there time to realise that we have entered a new year. I have many, many things to write about on this blog, and many photos to share- as my parents and brother all visited us in Fukuoka over the festive season AND Kam & I took a quick trip to Tokyo for NYE and a few days after. 
But for now I'm going to jump forwards a little bit, and show you some cute things I picked up in Tokyo! These photos are from yesterday, when Kam and I went to an enormous swap meet sale at the Fukuoka Yahoo Dome. It was a really cool event, and I have some great pictures of other people's "junk" to share with you soon. I also bought some great vintage PEZ dispensers.

So, I got this cute pink dress from a vintage store in Koenji. It's really light material, so I will be able to wear it in Summer too (now I have to wear thermals!) 


The hairclips were from another cute store in Tokyo. They are really cheap and plastic-y, but I really love them.


I drew this bag's design in Perth, but the two badges are new additions. The front one is from a great store in Harajuku called Nadia, and the other is from the wonderful Spank. My ring is also new, from Nincompoop Capacity in Tokyo.




Happy New Year to you. I look forward to many more adventures this year, and I hope to share them with you!

x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress :)
    Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete