Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

August 3, 2011

Fukuoka Home: A Few Scenes from the First Few Days Here


It's hard to believe that today is only my third day at home in Fukuoka! I have been far too busy juggling multiple shopping bags on the bike's handlebars to take my camera out with me so far, so here are a couple of pictures from the inside of our home. 
Our living room, which now has a nifty coffee table made out of carboard box (and yes, I move the flowers around the house depending on which room I'm in!)


Our fridge...

My beautiful friend and her Mum sent us these boxes from Tokyo. They were full of everything we could have ever hoped for- kitchen and bathroom supplies and homewares. We can't believe how amazingly generous they have been, and can't wait to repay them when they visit us here...




Amazingly thick japanese toast in the morning...



And my very own salary-man, on his way out to work in the morning...


It's good to be home. 

1 comment:

  1. I really admire you guys taking a leap and relocating! It looks like you have a lot of support.

    Goodluck with everything, I can't wait to read all about it on the blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete