Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

July 29, 2011

Tokyo Arrival 2011: Melon sodas, karaoke, and Tokyo goodbyes


This Wednesday was my final day in Tokyo (such a short visit this time!) and despite the hot weather, we had a really nice day. After some great brunch at a Japanese restaurant in the Lumine Building, Aya and I walked around town and did some window-shopping. I don't want to buy anything before I arrive at my new city/apartment next week, so spending in Tokyo has been very very minimal! Later, we met up with Natsuki after she had finished work, and went to karaoke and dinner together. We sung everything from j-drama theme songs and ghibli movie themes, to britney spears, destiny's child, vanessa carlton and eminem. So much fun! Then we did some purikuras and said farewell to Nat and Tokyo, and boarded the overnight bus for Himeji...



















2 comments:

  1. Argh so jealous! It looks like you've had an amazing trip lovely. I miss the food in Tokyo sooo much, that mean looks delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I wish I wasn't so fussy and had the guts to try japanese food!

    ReplyDelete