Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

July 21, 2011

Bye Bye Baby



Tomorrow night at this time I will be leaving home, airport bound, at the beginning of the biggest adventure of my life. Kamil and I will be moving to southern Japan for a year or more, so you might understand that the past few weeks have been full of goodbyes (with the hardest yet to come)


When we're settled into our new Japanese life, I am going to try to update the blog more often, and with much more interesting content! But for now, the Bay City Rollers say it best...

2 comments:

  1. those cherry blossoms are so beautiful ... all the best, Ellery - for you and your gentleman friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just read through a couple of your posts, love your blog! Thanks for reminding me about FRUiTS magazine, I'm going to look at their pictures now!!
    GOOD LUCK moving to Japan - that is really inspiring to me, hope everything goes well!
    - C x

    ReplyDelete